Brickyard B&B is located on Coleman Street on the west hill. The old Victorian has been completely remodeled. It was built in 1887 by a French couple Jean Baptist and Demarice Theriault. The couple owned a saloon and a brickyard in Chippewa Falls. The B&B offers 2 guests rooms plus a large suite on the 3rd floor with a kitchenette.