Olympic Fun for Everyone in Chippewa Falls!
Do you love watching the Olympics with your family? Did you know that you can continue to have fun and enjoy the spirit of the Olympics even after they are over? The Chippewa Valley has tons of ways to get outside with the family and experience your favorite winter sports and activities. Check out some of these great locations and best kept secrets, for a fun, family, winter adventure!
Ice Skating and Hockey
Cross-Country Skiing and Snowshoeing
- Check out Chippewa County’s trail map, here, for all the best spots!
- Lake Wissota State Park - Chippewa Falls, WI
- Beaver Creek Reserve - Fall Creek, WI
- Chippewa Fairgrounds - Chippewa Falls, WI
- Irvine Park, Flag Hill - Chippewa Falls, WI
- Lake Wissota - Chippewa Falls, WI
- Chippewa River - Chippewa Falls, WI
- Find a map and check out trail conditions for Chippewa County, here.
For even more winter fun check out our events page. We have warm, indoor fun too! Make it a fun getaway and stay awhile! The North woods has tons of winter sports and activities for the whole family!
On The GO
Stay up-to-date with all the fun in Chippewa Falls. Let's GO.