The Chippewa Falls Ultimate Fall Bucket List
The Fall is ultimately my favorite season. The weather is cooler, the food is tastier, the fashion is cuter, and the holidays are better. In Chippewa Falls, we want you to be able to experience everything the autumn season has to offer. I’ve compiled my personal GO-to list of 25 Fun Fall Festivities to help you get the most out of Chippewa Falls. Don't forget to take plenty of pictures doing these activities and tag us #GoChippewaFalls! You could be featured on our social media pages!
- Visit an Apple Orchard
- Get lost in a Corn Maze
- Hike under the Canopy of Fall Colors
- Kayak/Canoe along the picturesque water
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch
- Decorate your Pumpkin
- Sing Ein Prost! At Oktoberfest
- Tour & Sample at Wineries and Breweries
- Drink Apple Cider & Eat a Carmel Apple (or Caramel if you’re not from here)
- Enjoy a Hay Ride
- Paint the Town Pink
- Shop for a New Fall Outfit
- Go on the Haunted Chippewa History Tour
- Learn to Polka at Oktoberfest
- Go for a Bike Ride
- Take a Fall Decorating Class
- Bake (or Buy!) an Apple or Pumpkin Dessert
- Explore the Chippewa County Fall Colors Driving Tour
- Surround Yourself with Scents of the Season
- Take a Stay-Cation
- Catch a show at the Heyde Center for the Arts
- Go Antiquing
- Attend a Festival
- Learn about Local History
- Satisfy your Sweet Tooth
We'd love to hear what your Fall Must-Do traditions, send us a message!
Until next time, Chippewa Falls!
On The GO
Stay up-to-date with all the fun in Chippewa Falls. Let's GO.